5 Reasons to Consider an Electric Vehicle
This could be the year you switch to an EV.
1. Federal and State Incentives There are several federal, state, and local incentives that aim to lessen the cost of purchasing an EV or the cost of maintaining on post purchase.
2. Save on Maintenance Since electric vehicles do not operate with nearly as many fluids as traditional vehicles you will not be scheduling oil changes or replacement of fuel filters. These small amounts will add up over time.
3. Charge Up At Home Let’s face it. We’ve all been late to work after deciding we would simply “get gas in the morning”. When you are able to charge your vehicle from home finding an extra 15 minutes in the morning to add to your commute will no longer be an issue.
4. Lessen Your Personal Environmental ImpactWhere it is possible and not of any extreme inconvenience why not make a greener choice? Electric vehicles improve overall air quality, reduce noise pollution, and cut emissions.
5. Increasing Charging Stations As more people purchase electric vehicles charging stations will increase in most all metropolitan and suburban areas. There has also been legislation passed to encourage electric vehicle ownership and new electric charging stations.
6. There Is a Middle Option If you aren’t comfortable yet switching to an electric vehicle yet that is perfectly fine. Consider a Hybrid that generates electricity from its breaks. Or consider a Plug-In Hybrid that uses both gasoline and electricity allowing you to have the best of both worlds.
BMW has a several all-electric, Plug-in Hybrid, and Hybrid vehicles to choose from just look at our line up here.