Swing by the Baltimore Street Food Festival

March 16th, 2022 by
Come Hungry and Leave Happy Baltimore Street Food Festival

Come Hungry and Leave Happy Street food can tell you a lot about a city. Street food is a great way to explore those areas’ traditional foods as well as foreign dishes that highlight the diversity of Baltimore. Excite your tastebuds discovering new flavor combinations and favorite dishes. The Baltimore Street Food Festival is on…

Posted in Community

A Sweet Pi Day Recipe

March 14th, 2022 by
Celebrating a Mathematical Constant

Celebrating a mathematical constant 3.14159265359… It’s Pi day everybody! You may not have thought about pi since high school algebra but pi is an irrational number that represents the ratio of the circumference of any circle to its diameter. Big or small the circle’s ratio will always equal to pi. Pi Day also isn’t the…

Posted in Community

Why Do We Put Candles on Birthday Cakes?

March 11th, 2022 by
Ceremonious cakes and candles have been around for centuries

Where does this tradition come from? Birthdays are exciting. When I was younger I remember waking up early and tip going past my mother’s bedroom, down the stairs, and into the kitchen. My eight-year-old mind focused on one thing… CAKE. Birthday cakes and candles are a tradition in most countries but where did this tradition…

Posted in Community

Baltimore’s Saint Patrick Day 5k

March 9th, 2022 by
Lace Up Your Running Shoes Baltimore

Lace up your running shoes Baltimore On Friday, March 18th get your running shoes on and head on over to Patterson Park and join the race. Baltimore’s Saint Patrick’s Day 5k is back for its fourth year. This event is hosted by the Baltimore Road Runners Club. Show off your favorite shades of green this…

Posted in Community

BMW i4 and iX Premiere Night

March 9th, 2022 by
New BMW iX and i4 in Baltimore, MD

Get ready for the grand premiere of the brand new BMW i4 and BMW iX at BMW of Owings Mills on Wednesday, April 6th, 2022, from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. About The Event The premiere of the luxurious BMW i4 and iX will begin at 6:00 pm and close at 8:00 pm. During this…

Posted in Community

Four New Books to Read in 2022

March 8th, 2022 by
Four Books for You to Consider

Spice up your bookshelf Books are powerful things. They can teach, transform, and provide an escape to whoever reads them. With the prevalence of screens in our every day, it’s not so uncommon to say it’s been a while since you’ve sat down to read a book or even longer since buying one. The average…

Posted in Community

Mark Your Calendar for the DC Cherry Blossom Festival

March 2nd, 2022 by
The DC Cherry Blossom Festival is Starting Soon!

Spring has finally sprung. Although it may not feel like it just quite yet DMV temperatures are warming slowly. The 2022 DC Cherry Blossom Festival is starting soon! Arguably the most popular event besides the inauguration, the DC Cherry Blossom Festival is a great chance to take in the beauty of Washington DC. Gifted to…

Posted in Community

Maryland’s Vegan Restaurant Week is Back

March 1st, 2022 by
Explore the vegan side of Baltimore

Explore the vegan side of Baltimore The American diet tends to center around meat and it’s not uncommon to hear about friends trying meatless Mondays or diversifying their diets by increasing the amount of fruit and veg. A good way to meet this goal is to try and eat at restaurants that match the goal….

Posted in Community

Bake a Cake Fit for a King this Mardi Gras

February 28th, 2022 by
Bake Your Own Delicious King Cake

Colorful, Festive, and full of Fun Mardi Gras is here. Mardi Gras is known for its music, beads, celebratory spirit, and sweets, more specifically the king cake. There is also the New Orleans tradition of hiding a small baby doll within the cake. The person who finds the doll is king for the day. While…

Posted in Community

Get a Head Start on the Mardi Gras Celebrations

February 25th, 2022 by
Beads and Smiles at Baltimore's Bourbon Street Bar Crawl - Mardi Gras

Beads in Baltimore Since Mardi Gras is mid-week this year, celebrations are starting early here in Baltimore. If you’re still looking for fun consider going to the Bourbon Street Bar Crawl. For $20 you can join in on the celebration. Exchange your ticket for an event wrist band between 12:00 and 2:00 pm at Luckie’s…

Posted in Community
Search
Contact
Saved

Saved Vehicles

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this Save icon

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Search
Contact Us
Saved

Saved Vehicles

You don't have any saved vehicles!

Look for this Save icon

Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.

Sell/Trade Your Car
BMW of Owings Mills 39.4055237, -76.7619287.